We had too much fun today. Millie, Gio, johnelway, and I played with bubbles outside in our gloriously warm, Spring weather this afternoon.
Sorry I have been away. I got some shit worked out and I'm back. It is Autism awareness month and I am trying to think about some clever gift ideas for Gio's teachers. Any suggestions?
On the 21 plan, here's the results. I have a new found respect for paying attention to and taking care of myself. I feel back on track. I have lost a total of sixteen pounds. Woo Hoo! Things are peaceful and happy after a few really crazy weeks.
Gio lost two teeth. Too cute. He was very brave and didn't even cry. Millie had to leave the room because she was afraid for him. Way to take one for the team Mills!
Millie's play was a success but we have to wait for permission to post it online so you'll have to hang on. I love the emergent curriculum. I am glad that Millie's idea came to fruition. She has been working hard on having good behavior and is doing awesome.
I have realized that my life will not allow me to be as disorganized as I am naturally. I have to step it up. I need a professional organizer... I know, who couldn't use that? Danielle, maybe. So that is my next task. I have a nifty ToDo list app on my phone and it is helping me remember to do stuff.
And, Greg decided today that he is going to start playing his guitar. I am so happy. He has a nice one that I got used and he's had it forever and never plays. he is teaching himself and I think it's awesome!
There. I updated. Happy Spring!
Thursday, April 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment