In different news:
I love my new phone even though it looks like a man phone. The Droid is sweet.
Since Greg has the song "Magic to Do" stuck in his head. He is constantly singing it. Therefore, I, too, have the song "Magic to Do" stuck in my head. Since he will not be done with this show until the end of April (I think), I predict this will continue to be a problem.
Naked Ladies Party. My awesome friend, Laurel, had one of these great parties and I want to share her idea because it is a good one. Basically you call a bunch of girlfriends and invite them to your place for a party. Tell them all to bring all of the clothes that they don't wear/don't fit, give away jewelry, lotion sets, bags, purses, belts, blah, blah. Make more room than you think you will need. Like, the biggest room in your house. Everyone arrives, piles the stuff all over the place, and starts going through everything. Laurel had yummy food, wine, and dessert and it was a crazy time. Everyone found stuff. We covered sizes 4-22. It is a great way to shop without spending, recycling clothing, and hang out with the girls a bit. I vote yes!
and finally...
I am watching American Idol and thinking about how the styles of the 80s are back in full force, does this mean that we will see the side ponytail again?

I hope not.
No comments:
Post a Comment