Thursday, March 4

Days 3 and 4

Not quite as good in some respects, same in others... I have been having trouble waking up! Ahhhh Greg's stupid rehearsal schedule makes me sleepy, anyway. I haven't done anymore yoga, either. But I am still making good food choices. I have been on time to work every day and I wore a pair of scrub pants today that are a size smaller than all of the others and I was comfortable. So, still good. I have been doing fun stuff with the kids. I am teaching the kids the calendar stuff. They each have one set up. We are using it to learn the days/months/year, numbers, and whatnot. But I can also use it to help the kids understand future events. This is especially helpful for Gio. I only wish I had thought of it before the holidays. I am always playing catch-up...

No comments:

Post a Comment