Monday, March 1
Day One
Good day. I got out of bed to turn off the alarm and stayed up. I did my morning routine thing and left for work earlier than necessary. I got to work early and had a good day. Went out with friends at work during lunch to the dollar store. Woot! After dinner I cleaned up real quick. I made good food choices today, I could have drank more water. Millie, Gio and I decorated the windows for spring. I got glittery eggs and bunnies at the dollar store...what?!..I know my limits, I'm a busy girl. So I cheat on decorations...sorry, Cicely, I know you'd be disappointed...so, here I am, blogging in bed while my dog sleeps at my feet and we wait for Greg to come home from his first Pipin rehearsal. Good start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me? Disappointed? How can I be disappointed when I am so frickin' elated that you are BLOGGING again! WOOP WOOP WOOP! Hollla!
ReplyDelete