Well, it's been over a year. Over a year since I last posted and over a year that Greg left me. Guess what? I'm still here. I'm so much better than I was the last time I posted. I have been living with my sister, Danielle, and her family. What a wonderful, big, loud, crazy, loving family we have become. But now it is time to move on. I have to make the step towards independence. I am looking for an apartment. I am trying to find one with a washer and dryer. I don't think it's too much to ask. We'll see what my meager bank account thinks about that. I am working full time and I have completed eight and a half classes out of twelve towards my masters degree. The kids are amazing! Millie had a great year in kindergarten last year. She is adjusting well and she's happy and healthy. Every time she opens her mouth my voice comes out. It's alarming and funny all at once. Gio is making slow progress. He completed first grade and was able to manage his special day class without one on one support which was a big step. I am still struggling to get for him the services for which he qualifies. Everything takes so log and I am so busy. I will get there. I have to be more agressive...and organized...and motivated...
I will be back more often. I'm sure I have more to say :)
Saturday, July 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
welcome back. :)
ReplyDelete